Services: typical assignments
- Integrated communications programmes (addressing media, customer, employee, regulatory and special interest group audiences) to support complex projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Public affairs campaigns, stakeholder engagement and thought leadership programmes to help firms address public policy issues and promote their brands.
- Business to business communications to support new initiatives, growth strategies and new business ventures.
- Change communications for M&A activity, restructuring programmes (including outsourcing and offshoring), business closures and headcount reduction programmes.
- Independent reviews of an organisation's existing communication strategies, the identification of more effective approaches and practical support in improving performance.
- Management support and coaching for corporate communications teams addressing specific challenges. Resource planning and advice on appropriate team structures and processes.